Active Task Killer is a tool that allows you to quickly and easily view all processes your Android is running. Simply select a process from the list and click the Kill button. The process will then terminate and free up your system memory and CPU usage. This allows you full control over what your Android device is running and thus saves your battery life.
- Allows you full control over currently running applications!
- CPU Load Average for single or multiple core processors
- View a list of all currently running tasks on your device
- Add known processes to the ignore list
- View currently available device free memory.
- One button toggle to end task on multiple running processes.
Version 1.0.4 (June 16th, 2014)
- Updated To API 19
-- OLDER VERSIONS --
Version 1.0.3 (September 19th, 2012)
- Minor bug fix
Version 1.0.2 (September 18th, 2012)
- Shared preference system added.
- Update checking now only happens once every 24 hours.
- Optimized loading sequence for faster loading subsequent application sessions.
- Added manifest intents to allow non-market application updates for automatically upgrading the application via active9.com
- Initial public release
- Fixed a CPU load issue where the CPU would show 100% when the load average was not really 100%
- Added DNS Poisoning protection to the applications auto update feature.