Last Updated: November 26th, 2017
By using Active 9 you agree to the following disclaimer:
- At Active 9 we do our best to ensure the quality of the products we offer however, we can not be held responsible for any damage done to your hardware, misuse of service by other members, or failure of service all together. We do our best to provide 100% up time and 100% stable applications but due to conditions beyond our control we can not provide a guarantee that they will remain safe, secure, and virus free. If you should notice a problem or issue please contact us so we may help you resolve any problems.
- Active9.com follows the guidelines and specifications outlined in the DMCA.
- Third party content is subject to separate terms and conditions or legal bindings.
- Misuse or Abuse of any product or service may result in a ban from Active9 services and or legal action.
- Use of any Active9 software where it is illegal is prohibited.
* By using Active 9 or any of our Products or Services you understand and agree to the above disclaimer.